My Blog List

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cozy winter hood

I've been getting a bit bored and realized it was because i haven't made anything for a while. I fancied doing a small (quick) project, especially after the huge tent and time consuming flamingo costume, and so decided on a cozy winter hood from my 'oliver + s little things to sew' book. I already had a bunch of spare fleece and fake fur in my stash and got to work one evening.
It was so satisfying that over the next few evenings i ended up making 5 of these guys for the various babies/toddlers of friends back home. I hope they enjoy wearing them as much as i liked making them. Maybe this is the start of homemade gifts for everyone forever more.

2 comments:

  1. These are very cute! Are you going to join in the Little Things To Sew Challenge / Sew Along?
    http://bartacksandsingletrack.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/little-things-to-sew-cover-to-cover.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, i love Oliver + S. Your projects are pretty amazing.

      Delete