My Blog List

Saturday, November 26, 2011

New project

I've finally got some materials to start a new project.

I've been thinking about making a height chart for Willow for a while and have been collecting bits and bobs of green patterned fabric not really knowing how i wanted it to look. But i found a really nice printed tree cotton fabric at Cool Cottons on Hawthorne http://www.coolcottons.biz/. So i thought i could make a start on it and see what happens.

I also managed to pick up some wool at Happy Knits http://happyknits.com/ for a kitty hat that i've been meaning to start for ages. I got the pattern about a year ago from http://www.loopknittingshop.com/ after i completed my first knitting project, a scarf (of course). But after looking at the pattern i realized that i have absolutley no idea what i'm doing and it may as well be in a different language. So i'm hoping to get a little help from ms Klein.






No comments:

Post a Comment